Our (Information Confidentiality Agreement) means the way we collect data and how we protect users’ personal information.
1. It is extremely important to view and review the details of this agreement
2. We do not concern us with any personal information of a specific person. Rather, personal information is collected from those wishing to use the SOUQ SHARM website or linked internet pages (including but not limited to your buying and selling of goods, or about your participation in auctions, or when you contact By phone or by e-mail to our User Support Center team). Once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions (confidentiality of information agreement).
3. We may resort to an amendment to the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the modified version on the site. The amended version of the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) shall be in effect from the date of its publication. Following publication, your continued use of the site constitutes your commitment to the terms and conditions contained in the amended version of the way we process and deal with your personal information that you have provided us with. We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of SOUQ SHARM marketplace that may be related to this agreement (confidentiality agreement).
We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of Sharm.com market management, which may be related to this agreement (confidentiality agreement). 4
(Confidentiality of Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
1. We collect and retain your personal information that you handle, provide to us, view or modify.
2. Our use of your personal information, reviewing and amending it as needed.
3. Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
4. Use, access, browse, and amend your personal information.
5.. Tools for communicating with third parties via the Internet.
6. Browsing software used on your personal computer.
7. No misleading or spoof emails.
8.. Protect your personal information.
9. How can you contact us to inquire about (Confidentiality Agreement).
We collect and retain your personal information that you handle, provide to us, view or modify
1. As part of registering on the site, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address to you, your email and / or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity in addition to that and for the purpose of our authentication. For your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of your identity (for example, a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and / or driver’s license).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, for example your credit card and / or your bank account details, to be added to your account information on the site, and this financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the site.
3. After you register on the site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the “account management” part, and this will protect you from the possibility of your exposure to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, if you share any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “my account”, it may be considered a violation of this agreement that may cause action to be taken against your membership of the site.
4.. The information of your operations and activities will be recorded on the site, whether it is the process of buying, selling or displaying goods, withdrawing amounts or depositing sums or other activities related to your operations on the site.
5. Please note that we may use your IP address or (IP) (which is a unique number that is given to the Internet service provider to you in order to analyze the patterns of your activities that you practice on the site, and thus improve your management on the site. We may also collect your information about the details of your browsing operations. .
6. We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways, the details of which are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with the employees of the User Care Center or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect information for statistical purposes, then the names of the information owners will remain anonymous.
Our use of your personal information
1. We use your personal information only to provide services and support from the customer team, and it aims to measure the level of our services and improve them for you, prevent illegal activities, implement the terms of our agreement with you, in addition to overcoming obstacles, collecting fees, and providing you with promotional e-mails, as well as for documenting the information you provided us With third parties, for example, we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increasing the level of security.
2. Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties. It may protect against bodily harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of a violation of the terms and conditions of the user agreement.
. In the event that Sharm.com, or any of its subsidiaries or commercial assets, is sold, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, in order to continue the site’s activity.
4. In addition to that, information related to the goods that you buy or sell, or the auctions that you participate in on the site, this information may include details regarding the identity of the user, feedback and notes related to your use of the site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party after obtaining your clear permission.
We do not sell or rent to a third party any of your personal information within the scope of our normal business, and we will only share your personal information with others in accordance with what is mentioned in this (confidentiality agreement).
6. Once you have registered on the site, you consider that you have given us a clear authorization to deliver you promotional emails about our services, in addition to e-mails regarding changes and new features on the site. So if you decide at any time that you do not want to receive such messages, you only have to choose the link to stop Send these messages to your postal address available at the bottom of any of these e-mails or go to the “My Account” section on the site.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other, in order to complete operations on the site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site.1
2. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when you share it with other members, so you must request information about the level of confidentiality and security contracts from any other members on the site before you start and provide them with any financial or personal data or information, and you can refer to the staff of the Customer Service Center to ensure the validity of the required And its safety.
3. This confidentiality contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member of another site. You agree to use any personal information that you receive from a member on another site for the purpose of completing a process on our site, only for this process, and you will not use the information received from a member on another site for any other purposes (except for a clear authorization from the member on the other site)
You know and agree that you will not use the personal information that you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document.
5. You know and agree that you must use the personal information that you have received from users within this agreement.
Use, access, browse, and amend your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the site. If your personal information has changed in any way, or you have given incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on “My Account” or from By contacting the customer service team.
2. Please be aware that we will keep your personal information during and after your use of the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures stipulated by law.
Links with third-party website websites
The site may contain links to other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the level of security or the methods used in other websites.
We encourage you, when you move from our site to any other website, to read their data (confidentiality agreement) if you intend to give them your personal information. 2
Our (Information Confidentiality Agreement) applies only to your personal information that we have collected on our website. 3
Browsing software used on your personal computer
Like many websites, our site uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer, so when you go to visit certain web pages on the sites, you recognize the record on the browser through a unique and random number.
2. The “cookies” that we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to delete these records if you have permission to do so from the browser. , Although this may lead to stopping you from using the site
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate destructive messages. In order to inform the site of any destructive or deceptive e-mails, please send an email to the e-mail of the site, as contacting to send e-mails that harm us or any content will lead to the revocation of the terms of the user agreement. We scan messages automatically, and we may resort to manual filtering to find out if there are destructive messages, viruses or malicious attacks and any other malicious or illegal activities.
Protect your personal information
1. We keep your information (the information confidentiality agreement) in electronic files in the Arab Republic of Egypt. When you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in the Arab Republic of Egypt, and we take all precautions to preserve your information (the information confidentiality agreement). Not to have access to it from irresponsible parties, or to use or disclose it
2. In any case, the Internet is an insecure means and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. You have to enter the username and the login password every time you want to enter your account or complete transactions on the site. Choose the login password accurately by using distinct numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose the username and password to anyone, so if you think that the username or password has been exposed, immediately contact the support team on the site to change it
How to contact us to inquire about (Confidentiality Agreement)
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the Customer Care Center team or write to us at the mailing address of the Customer Service Center
SOUQ SHARM / Egypt / South Sinai / Sharm el-Sheikh