Our (Information Confidentiality Agreement) means the way we collect data and how we protect users’ personal information.
1. It is extremely important to view and review the details of this agreement
2. We do not concern us with any personal information of a specific person. Rather, personal information is collected from those wishing to use the SOUQ SHARM website or linked internet pages (including but not limited to your buying and selling of goods, or about your participation in auctions, or when you contact By phone or by e-mail to our User Support Center team). Once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions (confidentiality of information agreement).
3. We may resort to an amendment to the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the modified version on the site. The amended version of the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) shall be in effect from the date of its publication. Following publication, your continued use of the site constitutes your commitment to the terms and conditions contained in the amended version of the way we process and deal with your personal information that you have provided us with. We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of SOUQ SHARM marketplace that may be related to this agreement (confidentiality agreement).
We hope that you will review from time to time the advertisements of Sharm.com market management, which may be related to this agreement (confidentiality agreement). 4
(Confidentiality of Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
1. We collect and retain your personal information that you handle, provide to us, view or modify.
2. Our use of your personal information, reviewing and amending it as needed.
3. Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
4. Use, access, browse, and amend your personal information.
5.. Tools for communicating with third parties via the Internet.
6. Browsing software used on your personal computer.
7. No misleading or spoof emails.
8.. Protect your personal information.
9. How can you contact us to inquire about (Confidentiality Agreement).
We collect and retain your personal information that you handle, provide to us, view or modify
1. As part of registering on the site, you will be asked to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address to you, your email and / or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity in addition to that and for the purpose of our authentication. For your identity, we may need you to provide us with a valid proof of your identity (for example, a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national identity and / or driver’s license).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, for example your credit card and / or your bank account details, to be added to your account information on the site, and this financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the site.
3. After you register on the site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the “account management” part, and this will protect you from the possibility of your exposure to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, if you share any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “my account”, it may be considered a violation of this agreement that may cause action to be taken against your membership of the site.
4.. The information of your operations and activities will be recorded on the site, whether it is the process of buying, selling or displaying goods, withdrawing amounts or depositing sums or other activities related to your operations on the site.
5. Please note that we may use your IP address or (IP) (which is a unique number that is given to the Internet service provider to you in order to analyze the patterns of your activities that you practice on the site, and thus improve your management on the site. We may also collect your information about the details of your browsing operations. .
6. We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways, the details of which are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with the employees of the User Care Center or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect information for statistical purposes, then the names of the information owners will remain anonymous.