What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
• Data that you provide by filling out forms on the Site, including data that was provided when registering to use the Site and other shared registrations (eg social media logins), subscribing to our services, publishing materials, or ordering other services.
• Data that you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our site, completing a survey or polling, or submitting reviews, testimonials or feedback.
• Data you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you tell us about any difficulty you encounter when using our site.
• Record correspondence if you contact us.
• General, aggregate, demographic, and non-personal data.
• If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to access details about your location and your mobile location, including your device’s unique identifier.
• Details of the transactions you made through our website and details of our processing and delivery of the goods you ordered.
• details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as data about your general use of the Internet (for example, by using technology that stores data on or accessing your device, Such as cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. (collectively, “Cookies”)).
• Your email address that was provided to us by third parties who confirmed to us that they obtained your consent to share your email address.
• Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience using the Site.
How will we use your data?
We may use the data in the following cases:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we think you may be interested in, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
• To provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other content tailored to you.
• To carry out the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and any other party using our site, or between you and us.
• To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
• To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use to access our site.
• To notify you of changes to our site.
• For any other reason we deem necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the site.
• To administer incentive programs and fulfill your requests for such incentives, and/or to allow you to participate in competitions and to notify you if you win.
To whom can we disclose the data?
• Other parties. To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliated companies or service providers not affiliated with us (for example: logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processors for online transactions, etc.). In order to carry out your transactions, these other companies may store your data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more efficient.
You understand how important it is for these companies to have access to relevant data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (for example: delivery data and updated addresses), for the purpose of using them (for example: to correct our records and deliver merchandise for any purchase you make). By using the Site, you consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of data between our affiliates and non-affiliated service providers wherever they are located. Provided that these companies are contractually committed to respecting data privacy.
• Marketing and promotions. We may also use data to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you as well as to enhance your experience in browsing and using the Site, service messages, new features and improvements, special offers and events of interest. We may communicate with you via various channels, including but not limited to emails, web notifications, postings, telephone, application messages and news article transfer cards.
We may allow third parties to use the data, for example: we may provide data to advertisers to help them reach their target audience and to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (ie: by displaying their ads to the target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example: if you win a competition you may be asked to submit more